Apple iPhones are widely regarded as having some of the greatest video cameras available. Even the most recent iPhone 13 models have upgraded cameras and a cinematic video recording mode. While the video quality on an iPhone is great, the saved videos consume a lot of storage space. These huge video files have a size limit for attachments, therefore they can’t be sent to emails. On iPhones, Apple has yet to introduce a default mechanism for compressing videos.
The recommended practice is to capture videos that must be compressed in a lower quality mode than other available formats such as 4K, or 1080p. However, if you’ve already recorded movies and need to shrink them, it’s rather simple with the correct tools. Everything you need to know is right here.
What is the best way to compress videos on your iPhone?
On the iPhone, there is no default mechanism to compress videos. To compress huge videos, users will have to rely on third-party programs. We’ve included one such dependable program that we tested and demonstrated the process below, but the App Store has a plethora of Video Compress app.
Alternatively, you can save space by recording at a lower quality. To do so, go to Settings > Camera > Record video and alter recording quality. However, to modify the size of an existing video, use the Video Compress app on your iPhone and follow the simple steps below.
1. Go to the App Store and download the Video Compress app.
2. On the homepage, tap the huge “+” sign once it has been installed.
3. The program will request appropriate rights, such as access to the Photos app. Select OK. After that, Video Compress will provide a list of all the videos in your Camera Roll.
4. Tap on the video you want to compress to open it in a new window. Users can compress numerous videos at the same time.
5. The software will now give the user options for the video compression level they choose. The Video Compress app includes presets such as full-HD quality, which compresses to 28.6MB per minute, and 360p, which compresses to 3.6MB per minute. Choose your preferred option.
6. After that, Video Compress will prompt the user to choose a Destination Album. Users can pick ‘Add New Album’ at the bottom if none of the other options work.
7. After you’ve chosen a location, the video compression process begins. This takes roughly 30 seconds to complete.
8. Finally, the program asks users whether they wish to save or delete the original video. The new compressed video will appear in the Destination Album as well as in the Camera Roll.
Apart from this article, you can follow our Entertainment and Health news: Daniel Craig says goodbye to James Bond, SpaceX Inspiration4 Mission, Covid-19 vaccines do not raise the risk of miscarriage.